Miss Magic's Forum- The Story Site for New Writers to Strut Their Stuff!
April 20, 2024, 10:59:49 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to our newest member, ydanniegrathi! May they enjoy their time on Miss Magics!                                                                                                                                                     Look out for New Stories by:     terrimcintyre      Enjoy your time on Miss Magic's!                                                                                                                                                    ~new members wanted!~

Home Help Search Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

Chapter 1 : Shakedown [Fallout Fan Fiction]

+-+-
+- User Stats:
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?
+- Recent Posts ezBlock
DIY bride by MittRichards22
December 23, 2018, 12:41:38 am

Re: Hi by piersdad
April 28, 2018, 02:40:54 pm

Re: Where did that come from???!!! by piersdad
November 30, 2016, 04:04:06 pm

+- Members Online
2 Guests, 0 Users
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Chapter 1 : Shakedown [Fallout Fan Fiction]  (Read 73 times)
Tykor

I need some coffee... and toast as well

View Profile
« on: October 19, 2010, 09:48:21 am »

Fallout 3:    Chapter 1. Shakedown

Mary

[Author’s note:
This story has mistakes and foul language, which are intentional. The woman writing this story is uneducated and rather simple minded.
End note.]

I was sitting at the table we normally sat at in our hideout, Springvale Elementary, an old demolished school. No one bothered us here. Our look-outs made sure of that. We were pouring over the recent haul of goodies one of our scouting parties brought back. It had loads of cool stuff; explosives, clothing, food and water. I decided to pocket one of the bottles of water while no one was looking. Do you know how hard it is to find clean water?!

Anyway, our leader, an old sour-puss, took the explosives and gave them to our diggers who were standing in a corner, drinking bottles of beer. Under her orders, they were trying to dig a tunnel under the school into a nearby cave or something like that. They dug their way into some trouble last week when they disturbed a hive of giant, mutated ants. The blasting party was slaughtered and eaten by the bastards. The explosives this time round are going to be used to try and destroy the hive, along with some canisters of napalm to make sure they don’t escape.

I stood up, taking my “fair” share of the haul. Hard to get anything with the twelve of us around. All I got was some ammo, some alcohol and a hat. Brilliant, eh? I headed over to my bed on the second floor; I climbed up the stairs and walked down the hall. The boss’ dog was lying asleep on my mattress. I didn’t dare wake the bugger up to tell him to fuck off. Last one to do that had his throat ripped out. So I sat down on the floor and pulled out the bottle of water I had taken. I opened it gently and poured the liquid down my parched throat. Sweet, delicious water! Sadly, the bottle was already half empty, but I decided to keep the rest of it for a later time.

I took out my gun and pulled out the magazine. It was only a pathetic 10mm pistol. Everyone else had something bigger and louder than I did. I was always jealous, eternally hoping that they would die soon so I could get their guns. I took out the ammo that I got and replaced them into the clip, before inserting it back into the gun. I then cocked the slide, enjoying the sound it made. It was heavy with a full clip. I always wanted to shoot it at someone, just to see what would happen. I pointed it playfully at the guy in the bed opposite mine and pretended to shoot him.

The next thing I knew, I heard a roar outside. I ran to the window that looked out, but I couldn’t see anything. But the roaring was getting louder. And closer. I then look to my right out of the window, and I saw a huge motorbike heading this way. The guys outside were cheering and pointing their guns at the bike. I looked to the left and watched as they tried shooting the driver off of the bike. One of them was using an automatic rifle and was shooting like there was no tomorrow. When his clip emptied, he reloaded. Then the back of his head exploded and he went flying.

I focused my attention back on the bike, and I saw the big guy who was riding it. He didn’t have a gun in his hand though. When he was not very far away from the school, he pulled away from the building, driving a bit on. He then stopped and reared his bike, swinging it round to face the school before landing it back down again. He then pulled the biggest gun I ever saw from the side of his bike and pointed it at the first floor of the building. He then fired it and a huge fireball sped its way to the school. It then went boom! And it exploded so much that I fell backwards.

I fired my gun for the first time and it was pointing at the guy who had been sleeping but had gotten up to shoot out the other window. I watched in shock as he slumped to the ground, still moving and shaking. I stood up and picked up his gun and headed towards the door. I quickly turned back and kicked him enjoyably in the balls. I had never liked him anyway. I went out into the hallway and ran towards the window. I looked outside and the bike was roaring its way towards the place he shot at. I pointed my new gun at him and started firing at him. I missed him completely as the gun just shot without stopping. I took my finger off the trigger and looked out the window. The biker had pulled his bike up so that he jumped inside with it.

Suddenly the gun I was holding exploded and my hand had a hole in it. I gripped my hand as it was hurting so much. It was bleeding a lot so I took a piece of cloth and wrapped it around my hand. I ran down the hall and stepped through the door which led to the balcony overlooking the entry. The bike was there. So was the biker, standing next to the bike. I pulled out my pistol and shot frantically at the guy.

My gun clicked empty, but he was still standing. But I got him! His mouth was bleeding! I watched as he pulled out a syringe and injected himself in the neck, while pulling out a big bloody gun and pointing it at me. I ran inside behind the door when a large bang went and several holes were in the wall. Another bang, this time the wall next to me blast open in some places. I looked out the door again and saw him reloading quickly. I saw several of my friends on the ground, not moving.

He pointed the gun back at me, so I went back to the same place as before. I then flew forwards and landed on the floor, my back hurting like hell. I put my hand on it and there was blood on it! I got up, but it hurt a lot. I moved back to my room but I saw something flying through the window. It was round and made lots of noise. Then the dog ran towards it and ate it. Boom.

I was showered in dog meat and blood. I just stared at the floor were the dog used to be, now replaced by a hole in the ground. I was brought back to reality by the clanking of metal boots thumping on the ground. I ran as fast as I could to one of the exits, only to find someone with a gun pointing at me. He shot at my left leg and I fell backwards and crawled back into the hallway.

The biker was back. He walked through the door at the other end of the hall, his gun blasting away at what seemed to be my friends, and bullets flew at him as well, most missing, some hitting his heavy metal armor and a few hitting his flesh. He then pulled out another round thing, and pulled at it with his teeth before throwing it. Boom.

He turned his head and faced me. He started to walk towards me while reloading his gun again, my feeling of dread mounting ever higher in me. In my panic, I picked up a nearby gun and mounted it on my shoulder, pointing it at him. He then stopped, stiffened and shouted: “Incoming!”

Thinking he was just trying to distract me, I pulled the trigger and was blown forward. The gun fired behind me and blew the wall wide open. I looked behind me and saw my chance. Bullets were still whizzing all over the place, but I managed to get up and I ran towards the opening. Just before I got outside, I picked up one of those round things that was used before, copied what the biker had done and threw it at him. I then jumped through the opening and ran as fast as I could before collapsing from the pain.

There. That was my story. Now, are you going to give me the damn syringe or aren’t you?!

[ Author’s note:
This story had proved quite interesting and fun during its development. But I present this question to you, dear reader:

In many stories, it is clear who the good guys and the bad guys are. But who says that the good guys are who we think they are? And why do the bad guys always have to lose?

Depending on how you read this, you should know which person is on which side. But then again, there might be no sides, everyone fighting for survival in their own specific way.

As these stories go on, a clear picture will start to form, but only if you wish it to be so.
      End note. ]

Report Spam   Report to moderator   Logged

The simplest explanation is that someone, somewhere, was being an absolute moron and would probably think that taking a sledgehammer to kill that one pesky mosquito would be an absolutely cracking idea.

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Miss Magic
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: October 20, 2010, 01:19:30 am »

O.o

interesting concept, The comment at the very end gave it a whole new twist lol, turning it into a narrative Smiley Only thing I could say is that it did seem a little bit unrealistic, with the injuries you described, but that could have been intentional lol I shall keep reading Smiley
Reading the second chapter naooww!
Report Spam   Report to moderator   Logged

Humans are like Slinkys- not good for much, but amusing to push downstairs

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Search

Advanced Search
+-Shoutbox
February 26, 2017, 08:29:23 am piersdad says: found i have still admin on this page  sadly storydad has dissappeared  thank goodness some of my stories are still about
December 02, 2012, 11:20:41 am piersdad says: we have a lot of people  just posting  some thing  never related to writing  and then advertizing their site on their profile  if this gets out of hand we could go viral and get 40 a day of this sort of person spamming the site
May 17, 2012, 09:05:50 pm terrimcintyre says: How is your book doing, Jennifer? Did you see my review on Amazon?
May 31, 2011, 12:52:28 am Miss Magic says: thanks piersdad
May 30, 2011, 09:41:00 pm piersdad says: Oledakit is the cupprit and ip banned as well as the name
May 30, 2011, 09:39:24 pm piersdad says: removed heaps of spam this morning
January 25, 2011, 11:18:53 pm mollytime says: awwww.
so how many have we got now?
January 05, 2011, 04:24:06 pm Miss Magic says: Loss of members: I entered everyone's names into a listed spammer database due to suspicious joining. Sadly, those that I found with 3 or more hits on that site have been banned and removed from MM's Forum
December 13, 2010, 02:52:43 pm mollytime says: WHERE DID ALL THE SHOUTS GO??
I win.
December 13, 2010, 05:26:40 am Miss Magic says: wow!
I have a few more chapters of The New Beginning to put up in a few days Smiley I'm amazed at all the new members!
View Shout History