Miss Magic's Forum- The Story Site for New Writers to Strut Their Stuff!
April 20, 2024, 08:17:22 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to our newest member, ydanniegrathi! May they enjoy their time on Miss Magics!                                                                                                                                                     Look out for New Stories by:     terrimcintyre      Enjoy your time on Miss Magic's!                                                                                                                                                    ~new members wanted!~

Home Help Search Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

The heart of Annie-horror

+-+-
+- User Stats:
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?
+- Recent Posts ezBlock
DIY bride by MittRichards22
December 23, 2018, 12:41:38 am

Re: Hi by piersdad
April 28, 2018, 02:40:54 pm

Re: Where did that come from???!!! by piersdad
November 30, 2016, 04:04:06 pm

+- Members Online
5 Guests, 0 Users
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: The heart of Annie-horror  (Read 46 times)
mollytime
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« on: June 08, 2009, 02:15:15 am »

THE CURSE OF THE DEAD HEART

The thudding of Annie’s heart quickened as she heard footsteps come closer. The bedroom door was closed and locked but the intruder smashed it open with an old blunt axe. Annie scrambled underneath the bed and lay there breathing heavily as the man walked in. Suddenly, he crouched down and pulled Annie out from under the bed. He sneered at the young girl who was crying and twisting, trying to get away from his grasp. He lifted the axe and brought it down hard on Annie’s head. He ran from the room laughing hysterically leaving the girl bleeding on the wooden floor of her bedroom. That was where her mother found her that evening after coming home from work. She lifted the body of her dead child and cradled her in her arms sobbing, crying out in anger. Annie’s school clothes were drenched in blood, a new shade of red. When her mother got up to call the police she noticed a cell phone. She picked it up and examined it. It looked just like her ex-husband’s. She turned it on and checked the sent items. The first one there was a message, pleading someone to come back to him. She recognized it as the one she had gotten from him. She gasped, dropping the phone into the pool of red blood that was crawling around the room and painting the floor with a juicy red. The mother, that night, cried herself to sleep. Her precious daughter was gone because that loathsome husband of hers had wanted her back. In her hand lay a small red box decorated with pictures of daisies. The police had been kind enough to let her keep the heart of her beloved daughter. The next morning after the mother had gone to work the red box that was decorated with daisies started beating. The heart was alive. Over in Mexico the man who had killed Annie toppled over and was crushed by a car while crossing a road. At four o’clock when the mother came home, the heart made a final effort and thudded for the last time. Ten years later after been hidden away so as not to bring further sorrow to the mother, the heart started beating again. There was a rumble from the graveyard and a small body crept out and started walking towards the house where the mother of Annie was sleeping quietly. It managed to open the door and crept up the stairs. It picked up the heart and swallowed it. The mother woke to find a figure that looked like her daughter in front of her.
“Annie?” she said groggily, “ It’s me, mommy, Hera? Do you remember me?”
“Mum?” squeaked Annie.
Hera reached out to hug her daughter, then suddenly a big gust of wind blew the girl away. Hera stared after her. The next thing she new she was opening her eyes. She found the red daisy box fallen off the table. Hera dressed and went to work. That day she went home early to find the front door smashed open. She ran in and searched the house. When she got to Annie’s room she found a man holding a big axe above his head, aiming it at the scared Annie who was crying. Hera lifted her handbag and crashed it down on his head. He dropped the axe and ran out the room and down the stairs. Annie ran to Hera, who picked her up and cradled Annie in her arms. The next day Hera came home early enough so that she was home before Annie. Annie never died at the age of eight. She died nobly at the age 87, 23 years after her mom died.

And they all lived frightfully ever after.
Report Spam   Report to moderator   Logged

elmo loves wasabi, that's why elmo has no eyelids[quoted by elmo]

say ha:HA! Say it again: HA!
Put it together and what have you got?:HA HA!
And they said I couldn't make you laugh...
[Quoted on Live For Peace]

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Search

Advanced Search
+-Shoutbox
February 26, 2017, 08:29:23 am piersdad says: found i have still admin on this page  sadly storydad has dissappeared  thank goodness some of my stories are still about
December 02, 2012, 11:20:41 am piersdad says: we have a lot of people  just posting  some thing  never related to writing  and then advertizing their site on their profile  if this gets out of hand we could go viral and get 40 a day of this sort of person spamming the site
May 17, 2012, 09:05:50 pm terrimcintyre says: How is your book doing, Jennifer? Did you see my review on Amazon?
May 31, 2011, 12:52:28 am Miss Magic says: thanks piersdad
May 30, 2011, 09:41:00 pm piersdad says: Oledakit is the cupprit and ip banned as well as the name
May 30, 2011, 09:39:24 pm piersdad says: removed heaps of spam this morning
January 25, 2011, 11:18:53 pm mollytime says: awwww.
so how many have we got now?
January 05, 2011, 04:24:06 pm Miss Magic says: Loss of members: I entered everyone's names into a listed spammer database due to suspicious joining. Sadly, those that I found with 3 or more hits on that site have been banned and removed from MM's Forum
December 13, 2010, 02:52:43 pm mollytime says: WHERE DID ALL THE SHOUTS GO??
I win.
December 13, 2010, 05:26:40 am Miss Magic says: wow!
I have a few more chapters of The New Beginning to put up in a few days Smiley I'm amazed at all the new members!
View Shout History